Okay, okay. I keep meaning to post more, but summer, man. It has a way of eating up the time. Even when I'm not doing anything. Which I mostly haven't.
Let's see. Lately, I have:
1) Started yet another flower garden; which meant I
2) Relocated the hound so he wouldn't trample the new flowers; which ended up with us
3) Endlessly cleaning up dog effluvia indoors, because the hound is so neurotic he can't just poop in a new spot. Oh, no. He waits until he's going to burst, and the bursts INDOORS. THANK YOU, DOG.
4) Also, we have eaten enough cucumbers out of the pathetic veggie garden that I'm thisclose to being sick of them. We have also eaten one zucchini and two cherry tomatoes. I just... I don't know about this whole vegetable thing.
5) Finally, I furiously cleaned and laundered and packed so that Sarah and I could head out today for the UP. That's Michigan, for the uninitiated. I fully intend to play too much euchre, eat too many Cornish pasties, and while away the afternoons looking for agate and tourmaline and bits of copper at the beach.
I'll be offline until our return next week and will have a legitimate excuse for not posting until then. Toodles, my friends!