Monday, September 14, 2009

Huh. Really? Nothing?

Um, nothing happened today. Really. I hardly know what to tell you, invisible readers. No tests, no progress OR backsliding. She did have an x-ray, which looked better than they have recently. But her oxygen was the same when I arrived at 11, and when Tom left at 4. So... yeah. There you have it. Oh, the doctors have all realized that Jane does best when she's weaned slowly on her vent settings. Welcome to the team, guys! Glad to have you with us.

Tom's parents came up to see Jane today and took this photo:

She totally looks like Tom here. (Hey, look at that -- I saw an actual resemblance between a baby and one of her relatives. Go, me!)

1 comment:

mommatosena said...

YEAH for noticing! I too think she looks like Tom and has for a while now! glad that nothing happened today and that you have the Dr's playing on the same team!