Sunday, December 20, 2009

Picture Pages

Here's what Tom did today:




Daddyroo!

(That would be Tom checking the monitor. It's what he spends most of his time doing at the hospital. But note the strategically placed washcloth -- he catches on quick!)


Here's what I did today:



(The tree's one good side. That's what you get when you shop for a tree when it's 5 degrees. At least it has a good side.)


A pretty fair division of labor, I'd say. Best part of my day, besides decorating the kid tree with Sarah? I FINISHED MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! (I think. There's always something gets missed until the last minute. Thank god for last minutes -- it's the only time I operate at anything like peak efficiency.) Now all that's left is to assemble everything and wrap everything and get everything to the intended recipients. (I figure I'll be done around mid-March. Hope no one notices.)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the pony! Love the trees! Love the smiling girls chillin' with their parents!

I, too, thank God for last minutes - I use them to their full potential!

Have a great week!

Cindy

(and I believe I have used up my allotment of exclamation points so I'll sign off for now!)