Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why I Let My Three Year Old Play With My iPhone

It's a Very Special Guest Photographer Blog!

Our resident bohochic baby stepped behind the lens today. Well, behind the phone. (I haven't been able to dress this kid in over a year; this outfit is all her. Her fashionista gene came from the same place my sister's did -- god knows it skipped me entirely.) 



Not bad, eh? Believe it or not, I had a few good ones to choose from. Sarah's been snatching the camera out of my hands since she was two. She always comes up with something interesting, and sometimes, as above, something beautiful.

And last night Super Stealth Nurse Angela snapped a pic for us: PROOF that Jane got down to 35 on the oxygen! She didn't stay down there for long, but would you look at that? Would you have even believed it possible two months ago?


No comments: